Friday, August 20, 2010

HURT ...

seems like it was yesterday when i saw your face , 
you told me how proud you were , but i walked away ,
if only i knew what i know today .

i will hold you in my arms , 
i would take the pain away ,
thank you for all you've done , 

forgive all your mistakes , 
there's nothing i wouldnt do , 
to hear your voice again , 
sometimes i want to call you , but i know you wont be there .

im sorry for blaming you for evrything i just coudnt do ,
and i've hurt myself by hurting you , 
somedays i feel broke inside , but i wont admit , 
sometimes i just want to hide , cause its you i miss , 
you know its so hard to say goodbye when it comes to this .

would you tell me i was wrong ? 
would you help me understand ? 
are you looking down upon me ?
are you proud of who i am ?
theres nothing i wouldnt do , 
to have just one more chance , 
to look into your eyes and see you looking back .

if i had just one more day , i would tell you how much that , 
i've missed you since you've been away .

oh , its dangerous , 
its so out of line to try to turn back time .

im sorry for blaming you for evrything i just coudnt do ,
and i've hurt myself , 
by hurting you .

No comments: