Saturday, October 23, 2010

tonight

tonight ? heee , apa lg , on the fone again dgn dye . skrg , almost evryday , eh eh , bkn almost da , da mmg evrydayyyyy ktorg on the fone evry night :) thu la gne digi kn and its free , unlimited plak tu . haha , yesterday lagi la , frm 12 until 4 , gyla ke tk tu ? haha , today nk until 5 pulak , brrr , eyes eyes , can you wait ? hee ;)


p/s : my heart is absolutely falling for you , can you see it ? can you hear the beating of my heart ? it is trueee <3 come here , with me , dont stay far away frm me , i just cant stand it , cant stand it when you're not with me . the more i dint see you , the more my heart will cry , cry cry cry . do you know how it feels when you leave me for a minute ? do you know how it feels when i cant meet you for a month ? :( no , i cant stand it ! <3 you and i , both of us , have a lots of similarities , you do know that right baby ? :) come here baby , stay close to me . hear the beating of my heart <3 and take it home with you :) my heart cant stay far away from you , take it take it and bring it to Ipoh ;) heeee

No comments: