Wednesday, March 23, 2011

i looked at my brother and i saw tht he was crying , i dnt knw whts the reason bt i thnk tht he misses mama so much :') he always like tht . i asked him bt he dint answred me . aftr awhile , he called mama and asked mama wht is she doing now and stuffs . i was like awwww :') feels like crying too . i miss mama so much too :( i miss adib naufal too . yesterday when i vsted him at the hspital , he was happy . he layed on my shlder all the time :') cant wait to go home . 


anyway , gonna talk abt spm result :) haa , i dnt knw why bt i feel sofucking scared of thnking abt spm . pdhl bukan aku yg ambk pun result tu -.- brrr tp still , looking at evryone punya results makes me feel scared and even scared when i knw tht there were some of my frens got fail :/ ohemgee . 


i knw im gonna strt stdy frm now on and YES ! i hve to be cnfident wth my exam :) cnfident wth the results tht i will get and going to get . i have to start evrything from now on . im nt gonna make mama and ayah dssapointed of me , oh YES ! i wont :) god , pls help me in evrythng i do

No comments: