Saturday, March 5, 2011

a letter L :)

as you can see , i am so hungry and i can eat every thing :O will you be my food ? omg ! series shit , i am so hungry and i sound just like a cat , 'meow meow' finding a food to eat . 
so i went to the kitchen and i ate gardenia bread :) i feel so annoying tonight :/ plus the hell of the "tut" put a fuck on me , shit ah . okay adira , stop saying bad words please ? :) *im sorry 
where am i now ? uhh , ofcoz , in a room , laying on the bed and online-ing , looking at peoples blogger , twitter , tumblr , facebook and stuffs :) oh no , i miss you baby :( uhhh

haihhh , put a ltter L at your face so tht you knw you are loooooser guy . you nver meant to be there , and uhh .. and dnt tell me i have to look at ur face every sturday night ? oh em gee no , you destroyed my mood of stdying , bt i took it easily jst now :) 

my tummys so yumyum now and im going to sleep :p soooooo like in a heaven , aftr eating then you can sleep , oh no , i shld wke up early tmmrw to stdy :) i hvent stdy anythng yet except my tuition . okay , just wish me hving a nice dream , night night <3 

No comments: