Saturday, March 12, 2011

my tuition today ♥

hello budyzzz :) hehe , i jst cme bck frm tuition . i had my add mths tuition jst now . i tot tht GUY would destroyed my mood tday bt he dint . oh god , me likey tuition tday <3 :) all of them were callng me teachers bcos i was teaching them add mth chpter 2 jst now . i mean not all , half of it . theres a way to get an answer and its much easier then we usually did in the schl by teachers . so i taught them and they like it . they were using the way tht i taught them . even tht GUY was proud of me too . you knw how can i knw tht ? haha , when evryone packed their thngs to go home , tht GUY was waitng fr me . i was talking to teacher at tht time and tht GUY was there . i felt uncmfrtble bcos i hate him wth wht he said to me last week -.- then i went out , tht GUY was walking near me and tried to talked to me bt he had no point so he use the point of callng me teacher , ohkayyy , so tht is his way to talk to me , like holimacro , HAHA ;D 


GUY : so Adira , your name ryte ?
me : oh haa , yup :) Adira
GUY : the way you teach me tdi mmg easier than wht hve we learn (wth a smily face and plus his cold face sbb sejuk gyla babeng) 
me : yup , its easier bt you hve to mke sure the point yg you plot was rright or else mmg evrythng slh :) 
GUY : okay sure :) you skola mana ? 
me : dmnsara utama ? 
GUY : wo , far away frm here . haha , camana you bole live here ? 
me : i dnt knw , my mum haha 


okay , tht was half of our cnversations :) basically , he used to speak eng wth me . i dnt knw why , maybe he thought tht i usually speak eng anywhre . haha , tk sedar apa kau da perli aku last week ? i hope you dnt mean anythng of trying to be frndly wth me :) maybe mcm nk kene kn aku ke or um whtsoever .

No comments: