Tuesday, April 19, 2011

fisrt , second and third day during camp :)

first day
when evryones there , we started to build a tent , im nt sure whethr its build or other words , haha whtever as long as you guys understand kn kn ? :) haa , i was so panic when fatin said tht her hard disk wasnt in her bag , i was scared bcos i tot tht was my fault so i was like 'kelamkabut' cari cari her hard disk until POP ! FUCKER ! fone jatoh :( hmmm , tu la adira , gelabah tetek sgt kn ? kn da jatoh fone , kene air apa suma , terus keypad cannt use at all , mcm tutttt -____- luckily nadiah was there and she gave me one of her fone , shes damming kind man , seriesly , for real i said shes a good friend . yaaaa , I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH man :') thank youuuu , i igt evrythng kay kay . Razman plak , sggup nk dtg my schl jst to give me fone :') mcm AWWWW , I LOVE YOU TOO BABY ! hee , tht night , we were having ice breaking . time tu la all the people yg joined tht camp sat in their group and strted to thnk about the name of their group . OMG ! dorg semua comel comel :) HEEE , especially , syahir , ikmal , iqbal and lutfi , hehe . mmg my eyes menggatal usha dorg ni je la ;D well , dorang pun ada yg form 3 and ada yg form 2 , so kecik :/ hm anyway , okie dokie , theyre so cute . serieslyyy HEE . im sorry baby Razman if i have to let my eyes to look at them fr 3 days :B ngeee . tht night we're having operasi burung hantu or it is also called as owling session :) all of them had to closed their eyes using kain and the facies bawakbawak around the area . it was fun sbb i get to kacau all of them :D i touched syahir body , omg like hell , hahaahah . geligeli kan dye , hehe . the sme thng jgk i did to eddy and ezani :D and ezani knew tht was me , mcm cibai -.- mana dye thu pun tah ah .

second day
we're having pandu arah tht evening and strategy game plus merentas halangan . tht was the stresses day ever :( me nadiah and aireen had to redah hujan to hide all those clues plus nk plan fr our merentas hlngan . haihhh , tp ada jgk org yg tk reti nk appreciate ktorg . hm , tht night , i slept fr only abt 30 to 40 mntues je , siang tu , i dint sleep at all sbb stress to thnk abot the games . evnthough the games mcm bertaburan sikit bt i RELY hope tht the juniors were having fun :') we did it just for you guys .

third day
balik balik balik balik :D hahaha , okay . evryone thought tht adira dah hilang lari ikot boyfren . pffttt , tht evening  i called ayah to pick me up bt he cant . he asked me to stay dekat rumah aireen and he'll gonna pick me up arnd 8 . smpai rumah aireen arnd 2 and tidoooo :) i asked aireen to wke me up lter bt she didnt . dye pun pih bantai tido . haha , then mcm da laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamaaa , i heard mama's voice kt luar , mcm ? hek ? mama was there :O woooo , rupanyeeee , ayah tggu fr 2 hrs kt luar . he called me bt i dint pick up the fone call sbb tido mati :O nver hppn woh , I SWEARRRR ! hahahah , it was so funnnyyyy :DDDD evryone thought adira da lari rumah ke apa kn , pdhl ada tu ha tido mati kt rumah aireen :D gagaga , I SWEAR IM SO TIRED ! mmg tido mati la kn kn ? tgk fone , ada 81 mscalls and 34 mssgs :D msg frm my baby , he said tht he was sooooooo worried sbb i dint rply his text plus dint pick up his call . even cikgu pun call sbb mama go and call teacher . mama and ayah almost nak report police :O luckily she got fatins numbr then fatin gave them aireen's address . HEEE , okay adira , next time jgn mcm tu lagi kay ? :) semuaaaaaa orang risauuuuuu . even your frens were calling you mcm gyla gyla taw . hehe

No comments: