Tuesday, May 24, 2011

tired but im happy :D

ANYWAYYYYYYSS , heee just came bck frm dancing and my leg hurts like held D:
we finished evrythng justnow and evnthough i felt so tired bt im happy :D i cnt wait fr ths friday , ohyeh whtever it is , MIDTERM EXAMS WAS OVERRRRRRRRR , HEHE . bt heh -,- still got mre exams to thnk aftr ths mcm shooottttt , SPM ? :OOO haihhh , rest only fr a week ke bole la :)
my plan fr ths holiday ? hum , i dnt knw :/ yg pnting , frst week of holiday , Razmans coming and plan to go sunway sbb nk maen ice skating :) fr his burdayyyyy , HEEEE . ohemgee my baby , youre 17 alrdy , hehe .
i ate ice cream jstnow and im happy like hell :DDDD tht ice cream tastes sour <3 i love sour , FOR REAL :OO hehe , okay , i've nthng to say , jst wnna updte my blog fr FUN :) for my followers , i love you fr following me <3 and and , for my visitors :) i love you guys too , hee . thanks fr visiting my blog and do follow me in twitter too , i'll follow you back <3 :))

No comments: