Wednesday, June 29, 2011

B.O.R.I.N.G

B to the O to the R to the I to the N to the G ! :)


this is my 4th post for today hehe . somehow , still thinking of something to post . that is so weirrrrdddddddd , i always have something to say but at this time , at this momment , im speechless :/ i mean yahh , you guys cant see it but i will post as many as i want and can right ? :) but today , i get to online like the whole day not until night la and i dont know what to do , what to post -.- 


awak semua nak tahu ? saya bosan tahap gunung berapi meletup :) 


who wants to cheer me up ? sob sob .. 


all guys in facebook , 
hey , im sorry for not replying your chat :) not because of i've been warned by my fiancyy not to reply your chat ke apa tpi thats me . theres some times i'll reply and theres some times i wont and im lazy :) yela , you guys started the chat with hye , where are you from ? can we be friend ? and bla bla bla -.- that is sooooo lame you know . BOSAN TAHU ? :)  and i've made a decision to offline :/ so that no chat will came out . im sorry .. tpi if you guys feel like want to delete me in fb ke apa :) go ahead then . im not sombong , arrogant , combonk , cumbunx =.= but im lazyyyyy :)) 

No comments: