Saturday, June 11, 2011

hm , i told you kan ..

:) evnthough im having my period pain right now , bt i dnt knw , ths bloggy is forcing me to updte jgk jgk and jgk . im typing while laying on the bed . oh pls dnt imgine how it looks :/ wth my face mcm thn sakit kn . haihh , okay , when was the last time i updted my blog ? hm , whtever it is , i knw dah lama sgt kn kn ? okay , i dnt feel like sharing abt my holidays wth you people , cos its sucks :( i dnt rly have much fun during ths 2 weeks holiday , maybe cos of SPM . hehhh , fyi , i dint touch my books at all , OKAY MENIPU -.- pffttt , did la jgk bt not evryday . smtimes i feel so guilty wth it hm . i went to sunway wth my baby , plan baek punya nk maen ice skating bt he dnt feel like playing , i dnt knw why , maybe cos of the people arnd there , mmg sempit mcm semut tgh berlari la kn ? haha , kay , so then , tak jadi la maen skating :) i went to pd tpi mcm hampeh , dpt have fun fr only 2 days je . SEEE , i told you it was sucks . im twittering evry single day when i wke up tho i knw tht twitters kinda annoying now cos the time shows dffrent :/ i dnt get someones tweets tht mention me . i dnt knw wht is wrg wth twitter , bt still I LOVE IT <3

No comments: