Tuesday, June 14, 2011

my old friend ..

FATIN, jgn macam ni. I x nak kwn2 i sedih. I hate seeing them sad. U need someone to talk too. If there anything i can help, ckp je, ok?
I am ur friend.
FATIN, im sooo sorry. for some reason i feel guilty. I ptt x bagi tau u i ada masalah. U knw what, u r the first friend yg i bagi tau i ada masalah. Yg lain baru tau hari ni time sklh. I shouldnt have told you, i make you both fight. OK, in my opnion you should biarkan dia je. Dia maybe tgh strees kot. I know you love him so much but give him some time. He needs time to think. Give him abt 1 week. Patu try a slow talk with him, i mean very slow you knw how to do it right?
I think that will work, ive done it before on someone. I gtg, ttion calling. we have this convo next time, k.
Sorry N SOORRRY :'(:'(
p/s: dont cry, it makes you look ugly. Smile, ok :):)
I did and i doo feel the guitlyness. IM soo sorry :(:(
I wish i could help you. Yaaa, thats the best thing.
Maybe you should find someone else, he is not the right guy for you. THIS kind of guys you ptt tiggalkan...
heee, i am your friend kan? that what friends are for :):)
YOUR welcome :):)
Jangan sedih, k :):)
if u need anything, I can help you :):)
alryte , thats it :) i dnt knw why am i copying all that . fyi , tht was my last msg frm nafis mustafa . hes my old frend when i was in primary schl . he loved to dsturb me and blablabla , zaman budak budak kn :) nafis ni kan pantang gyla tgk my status sedey sedey dulu , msti hnta msg in fb and tnye wht hppend and dnt be sad haha . okay co cweet bt now da lost cntct -.- bcos of umm tah la , cos i da cple laen kot and nmpk mcm im sooooo happy now than bfre :') hehe sedey kan kan kan ? i've read bck all my msgs tdi and i saw those msgs so saje la cari point utk updte blog ;) then terus tulis dkt his wall , haaa . rase so funny pulak bce msg lama lama :) well , msg skrg kn automatic apa yg kte chat kt bwh tu akn keluar in msg . even chat yg dulu dulu haha :D alryte , thats all i think :)

No comments: