Monday, January 23, 2012

14

dear baby ,


i am so blessed having you by my side . you were there , always there when i needed you . i don't have to ask you to cheer me up , sometimes with only one text , one word can actually make me smile , SOMETIMES . but there's still times that you don't know how to cheer me up . maybe you do know but i just don't feel like smiling or whatever else unless in a badmood . sayang , yes maybe i do choose twitter over you sometimes :p i am really bad kan ? :') naah it's okay baby if you wanna say that . but i've never compared you with twitter . you and twitter always be the best relationship with me , lol kay stop talking nonsense . sayang , i know that sometimes i treated you badly :'( and you still there , full of patience waiting for me , loving me like you used to , never be less . why baby why ? :( whereas , i treated you badly kot hm . if i done something wrong , you didn't scold me or mad at me like other boyfriend did . you still can smile , talked to me very nicely , haihh how lucky i am to have you . i know that you're hurt , but you keep it and hide it , you don't want us to argue with each other . you're such a great boyfriend baby . i don't know how to explain how blessed i am having you now tahu tak ?!! one year baby , one year , you're here still waiting for me through thick and thin or through thick and thicker :') just to let you know , i'm happy with you by my side Ahmad Razman . you fill the emptiness in my heart , you should know that baby , you really have to know that ! :') i love you :* 

No comments: