Thursday, April 26, 2012

21

Dear future , please be nice to me 


i look forward to my future . all i can see is something where i have no idea what i am going to do and what i am going to be . i tried to think something positive , but negative things were in my mind and i gave up . i wish someone could understand the feelings i am having now . i don't know what i want in my life . i just know that i need to and i have to make my parents proud of me . but the question is , can i do that ? can i make them proud ? that has been playing in my mind and i'm confused . to be honest , i don't know what is good for me out there and yes , obviously we don't know what is good for us . but i wish , somethings good is waiting for me . i don't wanna end up my life without any good things . at least , i need to prove something to them that i am not like what they said . i can be even better than what my mom wants me to .


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just believe in yourself (: