Thursday, December 20, 2012

35

Regret , Guilty 

have you ever had the feeling that makes someone you love cry because of you ? well , of course the answer is yes , obviously . how do you feel about it ? regret ? guilty ?

since it's my blog and i don't give a damn about what people say , and so , i am here to share some things about how i feel . sometimes , i've had enough . i've had enough on making the one i love cried because of the things i did . you know that feeling don't you ? yes , i feel so much guilty and regret . i know i am not perfect and obviously no one's perfect . but sometimes i feel such an idiot . i make mistakes and the worst part is , i keep on repeating the same mistakes over and over again . i do feel like i don't deserve a second chance at all . but because i do not want to lose the one i love and i really can't imagine my life without the one i love , yes i admit i need a second chance . but as i said , i am such an idiot . i blow my second chance away , sometimes ...

i'd regret a lot of things . such as , not being able to make someone i love happy . keep doing mistakes and the worst part when i keep repeating it . blow all the chances i have . i have always been the type of person to regret every little thing in my life . i asked myself , what happened that caused this situation ? why is it different from what i expected ? what did i do that let this happen ? i know this is a bad mindset to have . but i have always hated mistakes since i keep hurting someone's feelings .

guilty is a 'must feel' feeling when you've done something wrong to someone , when you have hurt someone's feelings . we were born with the ability to feel when something really isn't right , when we should stop ourselves from doing mistakes . but let me tell you this , I CAN NEVER STOP MYSELF FROM HAVING THIS KIND OF FEELING AFTER ALL THE SHITS I'VE DONE TO SOMEONE I LOVE .

so the conclusion is , these feelings gives me shit .

No comments: