Wednesday, August 25, 2010

im not ready yet :')

i dun wanna hurt you , i dun wanna gve any hope to you . i noe i was wrg fr nt tellng you abot my truth feelngs . i sndri tk thu either i da redy nk trime guys bck in my life or wat . bt smstinye , my heart mmg tkda anyone lg snce he ran away :') i thu i da kasi hope yg bykkk sgt to u until you sndri ckp u want me to be yours and all those stuffs pdhl , i tk trase nk trime you pon in my life . wat i want is jst hving fun wth my life , no being series in anythng :') i lyn evryone mcm i lyn you , bt i mmg tkda niat to hurt you now . i noe you've been waiting fr me and im sory i hve to say tht i cant :( i cant accpt you in my life bcos im nt redy yet . i dun wanna loose u as a fren tp if u sndri yg buat dcision , tknk cntct dgn i lg , wat cn i do ? :') i thu how u feel if we love smbdy bt they dun :') mcm skrg , you syg i sgt sgt bt i dun even hve any feelngs lgsg kt u . i bkn nk maen kn you , i lyn u like nrmal slme ni . you nk gayut wth me evry nyte smpai 2 3 hours , i lyn bt jst so u noe , as a fren only . i tk pnh anggp you lbih . its nt tht u are bad , you are nt the ryte guy fr me ke , tp da mmg my feelngs said yg i mmg tkda feelngs pon kt you . i cnt lie myself kn ? you sndri yg mntk i jjur and i did . if its true you mmg tknk cntct dgn i :') okay , i accept . as long as you thu , you da buat i snyum , happy slme i sedey abot him dlu :') i appreciate suma bnde u da buat :') thank you ...

No comments: