Monday, October 18, 2010

love the way you are now :)

Razman : heee , im willing to do anythng tht are possible fr me to do just fr you cyg =) hee , muahx !
Adira : :') i love you baby , so much ! you knw tht kn bie kn ? heee , tp i dun wan you to do smthng yg mnyusah kn urself  kay bie
Razman : yes , i do knw tht cyg =) and i love you so much too tau takkk , but but im willing to trouble myself , haha XD
Adira : tahu tahu , hee . laaa , cyg tknk la bie buat smthng yg cn get you into trouble , no biee :)
Razman : alaa , okay laa =) as long as cyg thu yg bie btol btol gylee gylee sayang kn cyg sudaaa , hee ^^

i love the way you love me
i love the way you look at me
i love the way you talk to me
i love the way you smile at me
i love the way you laugh at me
i love the way you touch my hands
i love the way you poke my tummy
i love the way you hug me
i love the way you areeee now :DD haaa <3 <3 <3

No comments: