Friday, October 15, 2010

my day ..

early in the morning at the canteen ,
joel : uhhh , im gnna fail
me : what do u mean ? :O
joel : i din stdy at all :(
me : oh , accounts ? haha
joel : yesss , i din evn go fr tution too :(
me : joel ! i din go fr tution neither :) bt dun wory
joel : series damn i said , im gonna fail !
me : you will ?
joel : yes , i will adira !
me : dun worryy too much la :)
(barnett cme and showed us the new frmat fr exams)
joel : whts ths ?
barnet : new frmat fr exams . i gt it frm my tutions teacher :)
(both of us were looking at it and ... what the hell !)
me : like ths ?!! damn hard !
barnett : yah , it was like tht :)
joel : i knw i am gnna fail no matter wht !
(we were just laughing . nicholas cme to us and asked us evrythng abt acounts)
nick : im gnna get A :D
joel : and im gonna fail -.-
(we were laughing again and strt talkng abt othr thngs)
nick : wait a mnute , you're wearing a ring -.- to school ?
me : hahahahahahaha :DD
nick : adira adira hahaha
me : whatttt -.- engaged da la bodo
nick : haaa , lagi bodo pakai right hand -.-
joel : ala , nick , i knw you're jelous , hahaha
barnett : yaa , haha , kelly's waiting fr you too ;)
me : hahahaha , omg ! i added your gulfren :))
nick : so ? haha , lke wht am i gnna do ?
me : bodo ar kau -.-
barnett : adira , i added her long tyme a go , hahahaha
me : hahaha , what ever !
nick : look look , she bought it fr me :D mcd ! im gnna get A bcos theres food in my stomach :DD
(we were laughing againnnn and again and strt talking abt nicholas's kelly) :D

my day was bad today :( exam accounts pon jwb cm taek . series tk expect akn susah mcm tu . jps ni sungguh mngejamkan , oh goddd ! pn chongs classes bole je jwb , bt class pn adyani suma ckp susah . eishh , dye aja tah apa apa tah , tk fhm apa pon . frmat baru yg mcm mne pon tk reti nk inform kt ktorg . dpt thu pon frm pn chongs clsses . itu pon da tk sempat nk stdy blk :( bengang sgt ! series dssapointed gylaa . pper one susah , pper 2 double susah :(( go home pon muka cm taek . luckily , dye ade and try to cheer me up :) thank you biee <3 kalo tk i would cry and badmood till now . heeee .. :D

No comments: