Tuesday, April 5, 2011

no one's gonna understand that

okay , tday nk membebel skit . so if you dnt wnna read , jst get lost :) last nght , there were so mny thngs in my mind , my SPM , my study , about him , aaaaaa many thngs ! i cnt get all of tht out of my mind , i even cried , wthehell ? im nt trying to be emo but tht feelngs sddnly came . and until now i felt the sme thng too .
early in the morning , Fatin told me abt her problems wth Fikri , so i just listened to it and gave her some advces , padahal at tht time , my feelngs pun da mcm kacau bilau , haha okay , wht a good frend i am kn kn ? :') then i was waiting fr Aireen :'( i tot i wnna tell her how i feels tpi she was so bsy hugging evryone sbb shes going to camp . so i kept it and im going to share tht wth her after the camp . i hugged her tightly :') i almost cried bt i dint , Fatin did , haha . when they had to go , i hugged Aireen again fr the last time , at tht time bru my tears sddnly gedik nak jatoh , hehe :') then i hugged Nadiah , she said "apa you ni adira , jgn nangis ktorg pgy fr 3days je , aiyo malu i la , hahaha" hehe , bt i DONT care ! aftr tht i went to assmbly and termenung la kn :)

during assmbly , teacher called all the students yg ambk anugerah and ada la ths one .... dye mcm dgn BERLAGAK NYE stand up , mcm nk show yg "OHHHHHHEMMMMGEEEE , i dpt anugerah cemerlang , hehehhe" mcm wthefuck ah kau . see the class la kn ? kalau anugerah cmerlang skali pun tp ada fail , MALU weyh :)

back to class , i sat next to poci and she asked me "asal kau nangis dohhh , tkyah psl cinta kau nangis kn , haha" but i kept silence wthout ada bunyi skit pun mcm hek hok hak , haha . okay :) during reces , myn pulak "asal you ni dira ? gadoh dgn Razman ?" okayyy , mcm ramai gyla igt yg we were fighting tp i kept silence again :) bgthu skit skit skit je la kn .

oh god , im not strong enough fr ths , pls show me the way . now , i had my headache and feels like i wnna faint . tk bermaya lgsg lgsg lgsg .

for you baby , i love you with full of my heart and this is trueeeeeee . eventhough you've showed me the truth about your feelngs to me and it hurts me , bt dont wrry , i'll still gonna love you <3 :')

love ,
adira

No comments: