Friday, October 21, 2011

love in facebook :)


kita berkenalan dalam laman muka buku 
kau hantar pesan dan suruh aku terima kamu
hati ku rasa sesuatu
p/s : yes , we met in facebook . he added me and after a month , he started the conversation with "tido tido esok nak sekolah lagi :)" suddenly je okayyy hahaha socute .. he didn't ask me to accept him that fast :) he wait till a week then he started his move :) and yahh , my heart felt something different when i was texting or comment or whatsoever with him <3 iloveyou sayang  

Dan pabila kau kata kau mahu jumpa aku
Ku gelisah berdebar hati rasa tak menentu
benarkah rasa itu..
p/s : after about 2 3 weeks we've been together in a relationship , he came to kl to meet me :) yes , my heart was like going to dieeeeeeeeee when i saw him D; i thought it was just a dream and HELL NO , it wasn't a dream !! he was right infront of me :/ the first thing he did , he pinched my cheeks aww ^^ i couldn't salam his hand that time eh ke i did salam ? i forgot :/ but i don't think so i did , he was with his tongkat that time hehe , i met his sister and yes , my heart was pounding so fast than ever , gosh , tuhan saja yang memahami .. iloveyou sayang 
Bagaimana harus bersua
Ku rasa gementar tapi bahagia
Perlukah kita cari peluang pertama
Walaupun kita tak pernah berjumpa
p/s : before our first met , i asked myself "are you ready for your first date adira ?" i don't know .. i was just so nervous but at the same time i was so happpyyyyy , we've never met and what do you expect an expression from me ? dhuhhh , speechless :/ but that was only for a while kan baby :) we talked much la jugak .. iloveyou sayang 
Banyak persoalan yang berada di minda
Banyak tanda tanya dan juga kata kerja
Otak kata jangan hati pula kata ya
Hidup tak menentu adakah ini cinta
p/s : there were so many questions in my mind at that time , questions for myself . i forgot what was it but mostly it was all about the first time i met him . haihh , as usual , first love always be the bestest one right ? so yah , i was so like "dilamun cinta" gitu with him :) iloveyou sayang 
Banyak soalan banyak juga jawapannya
Kata hati dan rasa tak dibiar saja
Setiap yang berlaku ada kebaikannya
Harus pejam mata dan cuba apa saja
p/s : for all the questions in my mind , i already knew the answers :) everything happend , there's a reason and i believe in that . i was scared to fall in love again but when i met him , he changed many things , my fear and so on :) iloveyou sayang 
Pabila kau renung tajam-tajam mata aku
Ku rasa sesuatu rasa yang ku tak tahu
Ini cinta remajaku
p/s : stop looking at my eyes like you're giving me a clue of something . bukan apa , saya meltinggggg ^^ he had the small eye that can make my day when he smile like seriouslyyyyy .. at first , i felt something but i don't know what . maybe the feelings that i felt was "im in love with you and please don't go" :) iloveyou sayang 
Dan pabila kau katakan kau suka aku
Ku terdiam terkedu tak tahu mana nak tuju
Itulah cinta yang satu, cinta di muka buku..
p/s : he didn't confess that he liked me but he confessed it after he asked me to be his girlfriend :) but oh well , through "will you be my girlfriend ?" pun da tahu yang he likes me :)) kan kan ? as usual , i was speechless like dhuhhh , that feeling , hanya tuhan saja yang tahu :) iloveyou sayang
that's what we called "LOVE IN FACEBOOK" ^^ 
adirarara <3