Thursday, December 22, 2011

this body , it makes me go wowwww :O




so yess , this two guys :) im looking for a guy who has this kind of body yg macam randy pangalila tu OMGGGG i just watched his drama in malaysia and he was sooooo effing tough , i love his body seriouslyyyy . to be honest , my boyfriend razman ni pun has that kind of body jugak :) but not as tough as randy laa haha bt he wanted a body yg more tougher hehe after i watched randy tadi kan kan , terus i was like : 


me : baby ! baby kene bdn tough mcm randy niii ! ya allah bdn dia tough gilaaaa , gerammmm cyggggg
him : fuhh mcm randy ? boleyyyyy hehehe 
me : baby buat mcm tu cepattttt !
him : nanti bie wat hehe cyg nak camtu kan :D
me : yessss , cyg nk sgttttttt mcm tu 


hahaha , its kinda funny :D well , from what i see , i knw my baby always wanted to be like a guy that i want :p badan tough , muka no pimples and moreee hee . so yes baby , selalu selalu work out kat rumah tu taw like you always did during your patah kaki :) 


No comments: